Jeannine Light Tree of Life Leaf
The Tree of Life will grace the back wall in Congregation Beth David. The minimum gift for a single Tree of Life Leaf is $275, which includes the cost of engraving. Payment must be received with this form before a leaf is sent for engraving. Engraving will take approximately 2-3 weeks from the time the inscription is submitted to the engraver.
Please complete the form below with the inscription you wish to have engraved on the leaf. There is a limit of 95 letters per leaf. The engraver will arrange the inscription to best fit on the leaf. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy of engraving if inscription is hand-written. Spaces are counted as a letter. Do not use periods. Use “&” in the place of “and” where necessary. If you wish to donate more than one leaf please copy this form and complete additional inscriptions.
Congregation Beth David’s Values
- Jewish traditions that are based on Conservative teachings, informed by our congregants’ needs.
- Lifelong Jewish learning that provides a nurturing, inclusive educational experience across all age groups and family settings.
- Inclusiveness that welcomes all ages including, but not limited to, traditional Jewish families, mixed faith families, singles, members of the LBGTQ community, guests, partial year residents, and students.
- Community engagement among our congregants and within the broader communities in which they live.
- Tikkun Olam that infuses the spirit of healing the world into our social, religious, and community service activities.
Our dues structure accommodates family structure, with different rates for two-parent and single parent families. We have special rates for young people, young families, and individual memberships. We will work with your family to ensure the dues do not cause financial hardship.
In addition to weekly services, we have a wonderful Hebrew School, and host many fun, exciting educational programs and social events. provides services, programs, We invite you to join our warm community. We are an egalitarian congregation that welcomes inter-faith families and members of the LBGTQ community. We encourage everyone’s participation in Congregation Beth David.
We invite you to come pray, participate, and join our growing CBD community. If you have any questions, please email Lesley Engelson at Lesley.email@example.com